I found a list that Shelley, Cori, Gini, Ben and I had started with things about Tyler and somehow they didn't make it into the original list that I posted. So here they are.
51. He liked for people to play with his ears.
52. He would have Gini, Shelley, and Cori count the moles of his head (I think this was his way of getting them to rub his head).
53. He once told us girls that J.J. Reddick's grandparents were the people that owned "J.J.'s Cafe" is Hereford, Texas...we believed him....
54. He and Landon would always give Cori a box full of rocks and toilet tissue for Christmas. They would go to the trouble to acutally wrap it and put it under the tree for her to open.
That is all for now.
"When life is heavy and hard to take, wait for hope to appear. Because the Master will not ever walk out and fail to return." -Lamentations 3:28-33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon
We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...
-
I have seen several blogs lately with the list theme...so I thought I'd join in...here a few things about Ty: 1. He left the spoon in ...
-
For those of you who do not already know...Matthew and I are expecting again! We are so thankful for this undeserved and unpromised blessin...
1 comment:
Several times yesterday I wondered if Cori got the box of toilet tissue and rocks for Thanksmas this year. Do you know if Landon did it? I certainly hope so. btw - I was actually having this thought just minutes before I fell in the pool while I was skimming leaves out. Yes, you heard me correctly - fell in the pool in December. Thank God I wasn't in Alaska. It was cold enough as it was!
Post a Comment