30 January 2009

Random Pictures

These next few are for Mama because she wanted to see our new bedding and the rest of the pics of the house:



Our new bedding for our bed that Walt and Janie got for us for our wedding!





The guest bedroom downstairs





It has been snowing outside on and off for about three days now. It is so beautiful outside! The other night we saw 4 moose walking down our street!! It was my first real moose sighting. I'd seen some before...but they were always far off. But there were right on our street...but it was snowing too hard to get a picture of them so none of them turned out. Hopefully one of these days I'll get a good picture of some moose!





We had some apples going bad the other day...so I made an apple pie. It was my first time to make the crust from scratch instead of buying it...it actually turned out really good!

3 comments:

Jaci said...

Your house is so cute! I want to come visit you!

Terah said...

I LOVE the bedding! And I can't believe you saw moose on your street...were you scared? What a fun adventure!

bernitasheets1955 said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. It is easier to imagine where you are when i see the pictures. Mama

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...