
We also went on a hike on some trails near our house. It was gorgeous. We got to walk on a frozen river. Even though the ice was about 10 inches thick and there were other people walking on it too....it was still scary to be walking on a river...but very cool too!


Matt also bought me a new wedding band. The ring that I have (my engagement ring/wedding band) does not have a band that goes with it. But Matt bought me a ring that is just a band that I can wear to work. Because with all the washing of hands and putting gloves on and off at work the diamonds on my ring get in the way sometimes. So, Matt surprised me with this new ring to wear to work!
6 comments:
i love that yall played scrabble for v-day. it's the simple things!
definitely!
Tell Matt I am challenging him to scrabble. I can't wait to beat him. Mama
okay. i'll tell him! :) we can't wait to play with you!
Sounds like you guys had a great Valentines Day! What a cool surprise!
Sarah - thanks for your comment on my blog! I am doing so much better and am so thankful, still just praying that this goes completley away and stays away and of course that the baby is healthy. I have always known that I was hypersensitive to things and then I got pregnant and went completley crazy!
It looks like you and Matt have a great life in Alaska! I hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment