20 April 2009

Little Baby Ott Has Arrived!

Will Cotton's reaction when he heard that the baby had arrived!

Me and my precious new nephew! I am so thankful that I was able to be here when he arrived!

Nate and Terah and the newest member of their family.


Colton Henry Ott has now arrived! He weighed 8lbs, 8oz. Terah and Colton are both doing great! Just a few pics for now! More will come I am sure. :)

We are so very blessed to have this little bundle of joy come into our lives. Once again, I am overcome with an unexplainable love for this little guy. It is amazing that even though I have known him less than two hours I already love him so much. God has given our family such a gift of hope, joy, and renewal in these small children. We once again, miss Tyler terribly and wish everyday that we could see him and wish everyday that he was here to hold this new little life. But we also know that we will see him again one day and that he is rejoicing with us with this new baby!

3 comments:

Candy said...

I knew there would be pictures this morning!! I am so excited for Terah and Nate and all the rest of you. I know what you mean. I haven't even seen the little guy but I love him so much! He's beautiful. One of my first thoughts was that Tyler would be so thrilled. I miss him too.

Amy said...

Congrats, Aunt! How wonderful! I'm so happy for you getting to be there to meet him! What a blessing!

erin f. said...

So happy that everything went well for them and you guys have another sweet member of the family!

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...