02 October 2009

Matt's Coming Home!

So, the date for Matt coming home has changed a few times. The latest date that I had recieved was that he was supposed to be tomorrow. But then, I got a call at 4:30am saying that the plans had changed and they were not going to get to come home until....who knows when. Matt said that it would hopefully be next weekend sometime...but that they were not sure when it would be. I was pretty bummed all day today. But in typical fashion...plans changed again! I just got off the phone with Matt. They are sending him home...on Monday! I think it is for real this time. He is booked on a commercial flight on Monday, and should be in Anchorage Monday evening sometime. Now, I am trying to not be a pessimist and yet still remain realistic and realize that plans could change again. So, for now I am SOOO excited that my husband should be home Monday!!! God has answered my prayers today (as he always does), but today was especially evident for me. Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see your blog title when I opened my blog up!! I will be praying that Monday is the day you see your husband and get to give him a giant hug when he steps off that plane!

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...