10 January 2010

Sample Wedding Part 1 of 3

December 9-15 we went to Panajachel, Guatemala and stayed at Hotel Atitlan. We were there for Chris and Heather's wedding. We had such a great time with my family! And the resort we stayed at was gorgeous. During the 5 day trip I took about 1400 pictures. Needless to say I have had a hard time narrowing it down to decide which ones to put on the blog. These are all scenery type pictures. I will post wedding pictures and just hanging out pictures in future posts.

This is the market place in Panajachel. All the colors were so bright and vibrant. It was beautiful.

This is just outside the pool area at the resort.
This is the fountain that was in the garden area.


Just outside of Matthew and my room. The floors were all spanich tile and all the furniture was made of dark wood.

A little girl in the market.

We took a boat across Lake Atitlan to another town.

View from the boat.

In the market. Again. Beautiful and bright colors.




This is the view from our balcany at the hotel.

Another view from the balcany.

The road just outside the hotel.



At the pool. Looking out over the lake at the volcano.



The view from one of the restaurants we ate at.

The view of our resort from up above.



3 comments:

Candy said...

This is what I've been waiting for - Sarah's eye view of Guatemala. And I was NOT disappointed! It's beautiful. You have an amazing eye and I always love to see the world through you, Sarah. I can't wait to see the other 2 parts. Of course, you know me, I'd like to see the other 1381 pictures as well. :o)

erin f. said...

What a beautiful place! And great photography too.

Terah said...

Beautiful photos, Sarah! You are very talented!

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...