03 February 2010

A Few of My Adorable Nephews!

This last weekend I got to go to Dallas, Tx. Matthew didn't get to go because he had to work. :(
It was soo good to get to see my family again so soon. Over the last two years I had not gotten to watch any of Ben and Shelley's basketball games...so I was desperate to get to watch them play! So, I flew into Dallas and got to watch two of each of their games. Below are just a few of the pictures that I took. For now I am focusing on my nephews. I'll try to post more pics of the rest of the trip later!
Colton Henry. Handsome little man. I can already tell he is going to be a heart breaker!
Colton wanting to be a big boy!

Papa, Levi and Will. Those boys are growing up soo fast! I was so thankful to get to spend a little time with them so that they don't forget who their Aunt Jo Jo is! :)

Levi. What a cutie he is. That smile will melt any heart.

Sweet Will Cotton. With that little mischievous look in his eyes! He is so smart!

1 comment:

bernitasheets1955 said...

Thanks for posting. i feel like I get to see your heart when you post. i love you.

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...