18 April 2010

Shooting Range

Matt and Devin decided to take Sarah and I to the shooting range. They want their wives to know how to shoot a gun and are both hoping that Sarah and I will go hunting with them some this summer! We'll see about that. I would like to go, but I will have to get significantly more comfortable shooting a gun before I'll be ready for hunting! But here are a few pictures of the day.


Devin and Sarah loading the 22.

Me shooting the 22. Last time we went to the range I attempted to shoot the 12 guage and it had a little too much kick for me. This was much more my type!

Matt and Devin trying to get Matt's rifle all sited and ready to hunt some bear and moose.

Yep, me and all the guys at the shooting range.

My husband.

Sarah doing an excellent job!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Fun! I love shooting guns, it makes me feel so capable. I like the new blog layout! Pink & girly with a post about a shooting range, I like your style :)

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...