Welcome to this world little miss Peyton Jo Sheets. I know this post is about 10 days late...but I still wanted to post it. I cannot wait to get to go to Texas to hold and love on this little girl. I cannot even tell you how honored I am to have a precious little niece named after me.
Peyton showing off her little smile :)
Landon showing his sweet daughter to Will and Levi.
For some reason this is one of my favorite pictures. I wasn't there but to me it looks like Landon is talking to Peyton and telling her that it is okay (because she was crying and did not like having her temperature taken).
The girls (and Will)
Levi getting to hold Peyton. So sweet!
The boys with Peyton.
I love the look on Will's face. He looks like he is in awe of his new sweet little cousin.
Love this picture.
Whitney and her adorable little girl.
Peyton Jo. I am so glad to have you as a part of this family! I love you so very much even though I haven't even met you yet!










2 comments:
I love you, Sarah. Can't wait for you and Matt to meet Peyton Jo.
Love this post...haven't seen a lot of pics yet. She is adorable.
Post a Comment