Matthew and I celebrated our two year anniversary a little over a week ago. These two years have been an adventure. Before we got married we had people tell us everything from "the first few years are the hardest" and "marriage is such hard work" to "the first years are the best". Well, I have to say these first two years have been such a blessing. I absolutely love being married. Living with my best friend and being in such an intimate and close relationship with someone that I completely trust is amazing. It has been incredible to see God work in me and work in our relationship to draw us closer to Him. We look forward to the rest of our lives together and all the ups and downs that it will bring.
Happy two year anniversary, Matt!!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two!
Happy Anniversary to you both!!! Like you, I heard how hard it would be and how much of a shock I was going to get since we didn't live together before getting married. But it isn't like that AT ALL. These are the best years of my life and I imagine they will only get better as time goes on :)
I am glad to see you and Matthew so happy. It comes from turning your hearts to God. You will never be alone.
Happy anniversary!! Your happiness glows in your faces and I love you! Mom
Post a Comment