Gini and Shelley are here visiting for 9 days! It's great to have them here! the day after they got here was Shelley's 19th birthday. So, we took her cross country skiing for her first time. It ended up being really icy...which makes it kind of tough to learn to ski. Both Gini and Shelley have downhill skied all their lives...but cross country skiing is an entirely different thing! Sarah Rafeedie went with us...and even though it was icy and we all had lots of falls, but had a GREAT time :)
By about 20 minutes into the ski everyone was shedding their coats...
so I got to be the pack horse and carry them :)
I love Shelley's smile in this one. She looks a lot like Tyler in this one. I don't think I've ever thought before that she looked like him...but I see it in this picture.
A little mayhem on the trail :)
1 comment:
the last picture looks like a toothpaste commercial : )
looks like yall are having a blast!
Post a Comment