10 August 2011

Landon, Whitney and Peyton Jo

Landon, Whitney and Peyton came to visit for 8 days! We had such a great time with them. We are so blessed that so many of our family members have been able to come up to visit us (and some of them even twice) since we've lived here. I absolutely loved getting to be Peyton's only aunt around (so that I could monopolize all her time), and it is always so wonderful to hang out with Landon and Whitney. Since Matthew and I moved up here the day after we got married, it is always fun to hang out with family and get to know each other better as couples.

















No comments:

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...