26 September 2011

Celebrating 26 Years

Matt really likes strawberry rhubarb pie! So, Mama and I made him one for his birthday. I forgot to take a pictures post cooking it...but it was delicious. Last year I wanted to make him one of these for his birthday, but I could not find ANY rhubarb at ANY stores here in Eagle River or Anchorage. Thus, I didn't get to make him one last year. Thankfully this year my friend Emily gave me a lot of fresh rhubarb this summer and I froze a lot of it to use all winter.

We also went to eat at Glacier Brew House for Matthew's birthday.




Hailey helped Matt blow out his one birthday candle :)


We then took a walk down at Earthquake park while we waited for Chris and Heather's flight to get in.



 The first picture everyone was a little too sullen...so I had to help them out and make them laugh! :)

No comments:

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...