09 October 2011

Ready for Snow


I am ready for snow in the city! Snow has made it's debut on the mountaintops but hasn't made it to the streets of the city yet. But, I imagine that it will be on my front porch before I know it.....and I can't wait! I love the snow! And am so excited about winter being almost here :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE this picture, Sarah! Maybe you can send some snow to Texas too? :)

Krystal said...

Pretty shot! I can't even believe snow is falling in some areas! AZ has been SOOO NICE! 70s and 80s and cold nights! But this week we get back to 90s and one day 100 I believe. Ahhh! I want my "Fall" 70s back! :)

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...