18 December 2011

Boarding and Sauerkraut

This weekend Matt and I went snowboarding for the first time this season. We went with a few people that Matt works with and with our friend Ryan. And, I am now soooo sore from head to toe! I took a pretty major wipe out (I wear a helmet...so no major damage), and now my muscles feel similar to having been in a car accident. But, the soreness was all worth the boarding! :)

After boarding we went over to Ryan and Jen's house to hang out and to eat Jen's amazing pork and sauerkraut! I hadn't had pork and sauerkraut until two New Years Eve's ago when Jen made it, and since then I have begged her to make it more often. I haven't braved it and attempted to make it myself yet, but I will definitely have to at some point.


Matt and Hailey getting a little cuddle time :)

1 comment:

Krystal said...

What a sweet picture of Matt cuddling! You look like a cute snow bunny, Sarah! I've never boarded, I just snow ski. It takes a lot for me to branch out! :) Love and miss you! oh, I had an awful dream about you guys last night. Matt got married to someone else! WHILE he was married to you. Brad and I were so upset and disturbed in the dream and I was trying to get ahold of you, but couldn't. Weird!

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...