20 January 2012

Cold is Relative


In the morning on my way to work it warmed up quite a bit! 0 degrees.


But by the time I was on my way home from Bible study that night it was back to those frigid temps!


It is crazy how anything about 0 degrees can actually feel rather warm 
after having a couple of weeks of below 0 temperatures!



3 comments:

Krystal said...

Eeek! I guess I've climatized to AZ because I've lived in below zero temps, but anything under 60 now is too cold haha!

Krystal said...

PS......i love and miss you! ;)

Meagan said...

:) This makes me thankful for the 30's & 40's around here!

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...