10 August 2012

Cornnugget

We continue to be in awe of God. He has created this amazing little baby and is allowing Matt and I to be parents. We are so thankful for this blessing.




"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. there is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells...be still and know that I am God." ~Psalm 46:1-4,10

In our struggles before we were pregnant with this little one, I struggled with fear. God was working in me to change my heart and to learn to trust him more. I know that being a parent, this will be something that I will continually have to learn. I will continually have to trust God with this child and know that God is in control and he is so good and his plan for our lives is so much greater then mine.

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." ~Psalm 139:14

We know that this special blessing in our lives is from nothing that we have done, but a wonderful gift and amazing miracle from God.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh Sarah, those videos are priceless! What an incredible miracle from God! What a precious heart beating beneath yours! I CAN'T BELIEVE how far along you are! Time is flying and before you know it, sweet Sarah, you will be holding Baby C! LOVE YOU and BABY!
I adore the belly shots...that creme colored shirt in the first pic is beautiful!

Kate said...

I love those videos!!!! (And all 3(!) of you of course). I think of you often and constantly reminded that even though God's plan is sometimes so different from my own, it DOES NOT mean it's a bad one. Thank you for the Psalm 138 reminder as well. I needed that lately :-)

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...