05 August 2012

Sydney Blake Sample

My sister Heather and her husband Chris had their first baby yesterday! She weighed 6lbs, 14 oz. I cannot wait to meet her! (sadly I probably won't get to meet her until next summer)...but hopefully my family will keep my up to date with lots of pictures of this sweet girl!

Sydney is number two of the five grandkids that my parents are preparing for this year!
They will have a total of eleven grandkids when our little Cornnugget arrives.





2 comments:

Jessica said...

That last picture is pretty funny! What a sweet little addition to your ever-growing family. :) Also, we need more baby bump pics!

Sydni said...

Congratulations all around!! I especially like her first name. :)

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...