07 September 2012

Cornnugget





Baby is doing great! I started feeling the baby move around 18-19 weeks, but about 2 weeks ago started feeling Cornnugget move ALL the time. So amazing. I am so blessed by this experience. Matthew just started being able to feel the baby move this last week. The fact that we are having a baby is becoming more and more real to us finally! :)

5 comments:

Sydni said...

Love, love, love this!

Krystal said...

WOW! Can't get enough of your belly and how fast it is growing!!!!

Jessica said...

I am SO glad you posted some belly shots - keep 'em coming! It's so fun to see how your little nugget is growing. :)

Kate said...

Love these!!! And all 3 of you :-)

Cayt said...

such great pictures!! thanks for sharing and you and Matthew and baby are in my thoughts and prayers!! xo

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...