31 January 2013

Crockpot Pesto Chicken

So. This is not the most healthy meal, and thus, I will not be making it all the time. But, it is absolutely delicious and super easy! Matt and I both loved it (and enjoyed it the next day as leftovers!).

Place 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, still frozen, in the crockpot

Mix together:
1/4 cup basil pesto
1 cup sour cream
6 oz cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic 
1/2 teaspoon onion salt (optional)
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes (optional)

Pour/spread mixture over the chicken breasts.
Then pour 2 cups of your favorite pasta sauce over the chicken. 
Cook on high for 5 hours, or until chicken is cooked through (depends how large the chicken breasts are. I used very large ones!).

Serve with pasta. (We used the excess sauce from the chicken to pour over the pasta).

No comments:

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...