11 February 2013

Swing Time

Adalynn is becoming more and more alert and interactive everyday. It is so fun to watch her grow. I know that every mom says this...but it is crazy how fast they grow. I feel like I literally see her get bigger each day. And, I see her learning things every day as well. She is learning to make sounds. She isn't necessarily cooing yet...but she is starting to make little sounds like she is trying to talk to us. And it is precious. It is amazing how God designed us. Such intricate detail. Amazing. And, it is so fun to see parts of myself and parts of Matt in her facial expressions!
 She takes a lot of her naps during the day in this swing. 
Thanks to the Rafeedie's for letting us borrow it!!

No comments:

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...