Ady's eyes have been getting lighter....who knows if they will continue to do so and actually end up being blue or not. But as of right now, they definitely seem to be on course to be blue! Matt has green eyes and I have brown....so how fun would that be to have a blue eyed little girl?! :)
Over the last few days she has become more alert and has been staying awake for longer periods of time. Although this makes it where I do not get as much done, I am LOVING getting to hang out with her and get to know her little personality. She has been VERY chatty during her awake time lately! I think she may be like her dad in that area :)
I just had to take a picture of her cute little behind in those jeggings!!
Time for a couple of pictures with mom!
Wearing the adorable bow from Uncle Ted and Aunt Whit!
She continues to be a very smiley, content and happy baby!
1 comment:
What a cute little blossom! I adore Ady.
Post a Comment