She is pulling up on everything and cruising the furniture like nobody's business.
She often lets go and stands on her own as well.
She loves to play chase with her daddy. He says, "I'm gonna get you!" and she bear crawls like nobody's business away from him. As soon as he catches her she starts chasing him while he says, "Don't me me!". I love watching them play together!
She also loves to follow her mama EVERYWHERE. Fun stage :) I have been trying very hard to just take time and sit and play with her and hold her during this stage as much as I possibly can.....therefore, not much gets done around the house right now :)
She often softly "sings" in a high pitched voice. Adorable.
Her favorite things to say are, "bababababa" and "nya nya nya nya nya". She also says, "dada" and "mama", but not necessarily in reference to Matt and me yet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment