Adalynn will be 1 year old next Wednesday. I know all parents say this….but, I can hardly believe that she is growing up so fast. It is truly amazing how time flies by without me even realizing it. Since we are leaving on December 17 (the day before her birthday) to go to South Dakota for my brother, Ben, and soon to be sister, Jayna's wedding….I wanted to go ahead and blog about our little girl now.
She is cruising furniture like nobody's business. She takes 4-5 steps if she is coaxed…but she is not making effort to take steps on her own just yet. She remains pretty content to bear crawl as she chases after me throughout the house!
She loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
She loves milk. And does not like apple juice!
Eggs with spinach, tomato and cheese mixed in are one of her favorite things to eat for breakfast.
She really likes playing with her Little People farm.







.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment