;Just a few ways that Matthew is an amazing daddy to Adalynn and Burton:
1. You never tire of spending time with them.
2. You work hard to provide so that I can stay home with them.
3. You pray with them as you put them to bed.
4. You bought Adalynn a flashlight at the gas station on our roadtrip to Georgia (this made me fall even more in love with you!).
5. You give them TONS of kisses!
6. You discipline with love.
7. You choose spending time with them over many other activities.
8. You love giving them bathes and being a part of their bedtime routine.
9. You desire to teach them about Jesus Christ and
pray that He will change their hearts and call them to himself.
This is just a few things that I can think of off the top of my head. I know there are so many more. I love you so much and cannot even begin to tell you how much I love you and how thankful I am for the man that you are. Leader and servant. We are blessed God has called you to be the leader of our family.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment