We are so happy to be 16.5 weeks along in this pregnancy #3. Besides being extra tired this time around, it has been a pretty "easy" pregnancy. We are so thankful God is blessing us with another little Cornett!
"When life is heavy and hard to take, wait for hope to appear. Because the Master will not ever walk out and fail to return." -Lamentations 3:28-33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon
We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...
-
We continue to plug along! Baby #3 seems to be growing and healthy! Baby moves all the time and Adalynn finally got to feel kicking for the...
-
In Abilene the roof of my house was my escape. I went there to think. I went there to cry. I went there to study. It was a place where I f...
No comments:
Post a Comment