25 week along and still feeling good. Mostly. I guess I am starting to feel a little huge. But that is really just me being vain and concerned about how I look. Selfish. But, I do not hurt or ache anywhere! I have plenty of energy...and overall don't even really feel that pregnant! So, for that I am very thankful. I am feeling baby move all the time, which is my favorite. And, Matt can now occasionally feel baby from the outside of my belly as well.
We have chosen names and have decided to share them!
If a girl arrives: Ellinore Raine (Ellie for short after Matt's grandmother)
If a boy arrives: Huck Matthew
Adalynn and Burton are so excited and both are convinced that they will have a little sister come September! But, I guess there is a 50/50 chance, so we shall see :)

No comments:
Post a Comment