_edited.jpg)
These two boys were all decked out in their “Uncle Tyler” apparel. They were prepared to watch football all Saturday afternoon. They bring more joy and hope to me than I can express. I know that Tyler would have been an amazing uncle that that he would have absolutely loved hanging out with them.
4 comments:
They are so adorable. Maybe you should sneak one away from Kara and bring him with you when you come visit :)
that's awesome. i love seeing their pictures side-by-side. Tyler would have loved to hold and play with them
Hey Sarah,
I'm so happy to have found your blog. It's beautiful. Makes me cry.... Which is good. The babies are precious! I remember Sydni saying similar things when Natasha was born -- that she couldn't imagine loving her neice that much!
I was so surprised to see that Terah is in Phoenix! Jeremy and I and our two kiddos are in Tucson; we've been here a year, exactly. Jeremy is preaching ... which is a whole story for another time. ;)
My blog is www.fourfab.blogspot.com. Feel free to e-mail me anytime: fourfabfoldingsaz@comcast.net
Love from your cousin, Sunny
Hey girl. Just thinking of you. Wondered if you had a pic of Matthew up yet...or the story of your engagement. Instead I got to read these wonderful, sweet words again. I love how transparent your heart is, Sarah. I missed Tyler so much at the wedding. But I totally sensed his presence and his laughter in our midst. So excited for you and Matthew! Can't wait for October!!!
Post a Comment