While I was in the lower 48 I had to make a little stop by Surprise, AZ to see Nate, Terah and Colton! Colton is now almost 8 weeks old and it is amazing how fast he is growing and how much he has changed since I saw him last. He is making all sorts of adorable little faces. He is so intent on examining everything and trying to figure things out. He is also a talker. He will sit and talk to you and be so happy for as long as you will talk back! It was great to get to see them and it was fun that Landon happened to be out there on business while I was there, so I got to spend a little more time with him too.
This is Colton enjoying wearing his great new hat from his Aunt Sarah. :) 
Me and Colton having a little hang out time

Colton loves being with his mom!
Colton hanging out with Uncle Ted.
Me and Colton getting ready to go shopping.
Ben, Gini and Shelley
Ben and Papa
Cori, Shelley, Mama, Gini, and Ben
Mama and Me
Colton loves being with his mom!
Me and Papa
Tyler. Today would have been Ty's 22nd birthday. I think that in ways it is getting harder as the days go by, because I wonder what he would be like now. Where would he be living? What would he be doing? Would he still be in college getting his degree to teach and coach? Or would he be working for Concord with Papa, Zach and Landon? Would he still live in Abilene?
Tyler. Today would have been Ty's 22nd birthday. I think that in ways it is getting harder as the days go by, because I wonder what he would be like now. Where would he be living? What would he be doing? Would he still be in college getting his degree to teach and coach? Or would he be working for Concord with Papa, Zach and Landon? Would he still live in Abilene?
....I had planned to write more about him...but the words are just not coming out as I thought they would tonight. So, that is all for now.
It was a great week with my family and it was wonderful to see my family and some friends! I am so blessed!
4 comments:
Looks like you enjoyed time with family very much! Especially that sweet baby, he's adorable!
Is it weird to say I 'enjoy' when you share what you're feeling about Tyler? Know that I'm praying for you and your family as you continue life without him... for now. Love ya!
Colton is so sweet, can't believe it's already been 8 weeks! I am glad you got to be with family, and what a wonderful family it is! I love you all.
So glad you got to hang out with all of your family! Colten is absolutely precious and it looks like he loves his aunt Sarah!
It was so good to see you and spend a little time together while you were here. I love that you zipped over to Surprise to see the Ott's, like it was the next town over! You Sheets crack me up. I want to grow up to be just like all of you.
Geoff and I talked about it being Tyler's birthday. It really doesn't get easier. I have wondered too.
Love you.
Post a Comment