25 August 2009

The rest of the pics...

I don't know what happened to that picture. :)

The sunset was beautiful while we were camping!


Mama caught some fish eggs. :) She also caught a humpy. A humpy is a kind of salmon...but we were told by the locals that it is not any good to eat...so we threw all the humpies back.

Me and Mama fishing.

Me and Papa taking a break from fishing.

Papa caught a humpy too. He also caught two pink salmon!

Devin and Sarah had a great trailer that Devin built...it was so nice of them to come along and let us use their trailer. It has a great little kitchen area!



Me holding the humpy that I caught. I also caught a 22" silver salmon.


No comments:

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...