31 August 2009

Heather's Engaged!!

To see the story you should check out my sister-in-law Kara's adorable blog post!
I am so excited for Heather and Chris! Matt and I haven't gotten to meet Chris yet and won't get to until a couple of days before their wedding...but we are so excited for both of them and can't wait to meet Chris!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm a little behind on your blog, so I just scrolled down and looked at all your pictures. I love that your family goes camping or hiking every time they come to see you! When you live in a place so beautiful, you've got to take advantage of it. And your pictures of Guam are so great! I'm excited for you that Matthew will be home SOON!

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...