22 September 2011

Happy Birthday, Matthew!

It is amazing to me how quickly time goes by! I have gotten to celebrate 4 birthday's with Matthew already. What a blessing he is in my life. This year has had its ups and downs, but God has brought us through them all and is teaching us to rely on Him more.

We didn't do too much for Matt's birthday yet because he is working nights right now and then had appointments all day. But, this weekend we are going to go to Seward, AK with my parents and my sister and brother-in-law. We are going to go on a sea life cruise and stay in a chalet down there for the weekend! Tomorrow night we are going to go eat at Glacier Brew House to celebrate as well! 

Happy Birthday, Matthew! I love being your wife and I love sharing this life with you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to your husband! Maybe someday I'll get to meet him... he sounds like a great guy. Your plans sound amazing and spending time with family is always great. Enjoy! ...I'll be waiting for pictures. :)

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...