23 October 2011

Annie Get Your Gun

A couple of weeks ago, Matthew took me out to shoot my 12 gauge shot gun that he bought for me a couple of years ago for Christmas. The last time he took me out was a few weeks after he got it for me. Since it was January here, it was about -10 degrees outside, and needless to say, I shot the gun once and the kick hurt my shoulder so badly (because I was sooo cold), that I got in the truck and didn't want to shoot it ever again! But Matthew was going to go shooting with a couple of his buddies and since I was off, I wanted to go too (just to hang out with Matt). They were shooting clays...so I thought I'd join in for a couple of shots and try shooting the 12 gauge one more time. It ended up being a blast, because I actually hit the clay 4-5 times! I told Matt I'd for sure be up for more shooting :) And Matt has happy to know that I would actually be able to hit something with the gun if I ever have to shoot it.

No comments:

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...