25 October 2011

Beard Please!!

I love bread. It is probably my favorite food. I like banana bread, pumpkin bread, sour dough bread, french bread, rosemary bread, pumpernickel bread, beer bread....rye bread is the only kind of bread that I have found that I do not like. I had asked for a bread maker for thanksmas. But then, Matthew surprised me with a bread maker for our anniversary!! I am sooo excited. I have a loaf in the bread maker right now to try it out for the first time.

 I decided to try the sweet bread recipe from the cookbook that came with the bread-maker.



The long version of bread only takes 2 hours and 20 minutes! And you can do an express version that only takes 58 minutes. This is amazing because then when I have procrastinated and have lots left to do to get dinner ready, I can just throw the ingredients in the bread-maker and walk away and still have fresh/hot bread for dinner!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I love bread, too! I bet it was delish!

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...