23 October 2011

Guilty. Pleasures.


Growing up I didn't even like Root Beer. In fact, I wouldn't drink it at all. But recently, my friend Jen, brought over stuff to make Root Beer floats and I decided to try it again...and LOVED it! So, lately I have been a little addicted to them :)


These are Matt's guilty pleasure. Matt loves tapatio. He eats it on nearly everything. 
And the other day he discovered these tapatio Doritos.


We have discovered together that we really enjoy going to a good play together. Fiddler on the Roof is in town right now. I had never heard the story or seen the movie (I'd heard OF it...just never seen it). So, Matt wanted to take me to see it. It turned out to be a fabulous show. We both thoroughly enjoyed it! And before the show we also tried a new Thai food place. Yuummm, definitely the best Thai food we've found in Anchorage so far!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

How did I miss all these posts?!?!?! Matt and Brad are so similar...and in the way of these chips and hot sauce, too! B loves Tapatio and I saw these chips and had to get them for him...he LOVES them! I bet the guys still would like to put hot sauce on the hot sauce chips haha!

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...