01 December 2011

The Nutcracker

On Sunday Devin, Sarah, Matt and I went to see "The Nutcracker". I had never seen it before. I didn't even know what it was about. I was so excited. Devin was not excited at all! But he was a good sport for his wife! I ended up being a little disappointed in the show. I mean, it was good. But it wasn't as great as I thought that it would be! We had a lot of fun even though the show wasn't as wonderful as we expected :)


I didn't get a picture of Matt and me because Matt had gone to warm up the car for us :) Such a sweetheart.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I've never seen it either! I only know bits and pieces of the story. I'm not sure I'll ever see it because I don't like plays. I'm glad you had fun with friends and your sweetie, though! Miss you!

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...