After miscarrying baby #2 things seem so odd. I don't know how to remain hopeful and trust that God will answer our prayers and provide the desires of our heart, and still remain realistic and realize that it may not be in God's plan for Matthew and I to have our own children. How do I remain hopeful, but not wear myself out with hope and then heartbreak over and over again? I do not know that answer to this question right now. All I know is that right now I have to keep on hoping even though there is a huge part of me that is fearful. I know that fear in not of God, and I pray that God will help me to trust Him and to know that he will provide all that I need even if he does not provide a healthy pregnancy for Matthew and me.
Here is the adorable little hat that Mama bought for little baby Cornett (before we miscarried of course):
Thank you, Mama!
We absolutely love it and cannot wait for a little Cornett to wear it one day!
We absolutely love it and cannot wait for a little Cornett to wear it one day!
"I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. Every day I will praise you and extol your name. Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom...I will meditate on your wonderful works. They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds....the Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made...the Lord is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made. The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. The Lord watches over all who love him....my mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever." -Psalm 145
6 comments:
Oh Sarah, I want to give you a huge hug right now. I will be praying for comfort and lots of healing for you and Matthew. Love you lady.
My heart breaks for you... I've been struggling with what to say because I want to let you know I love and am praying for you, but also don't want to say something that sounds shallow and cliche. There is so much pain when a life is cut so short. I'm praying for peace as your grieve... but I'm also thankful that you love Jesus and don't grieve without hope. Hugs to you, friend.
You're such an encouragement and example to me. I love your honestly and openness about what you're going through. Thank you for that! We're so sorry for your loss. I know that I have no idea what you're going through right now, but I'm glad you have faith and trust in the best comforter, our savior! We love you guys and are praying for you!
Love you Sarah. That verse is so powerful. I am so glad that you are turning to Him, and that you're meditating on His truth. We love you guys so much, and are praying for you... What an example you are, I am excited to see how much glory you are bringing to Him in a time like this, what a blessing to be able to witness Him work in you. Thank you for being such a friend that does not take her eyes off Jesus.
Thinking and praying for you guys!
Sweet Sarah. I had no idea. I am so crazy with my 4 that I hardly have time to check blogs, Facebook, much less update my own blog! But I'm so glad I did tonight. I am praying that the Lord will speak peace into your heart right now. You know I miscarried between Beth and Tag. We so longed for a 4th, but then began to question when we miscarried. Those months that followed were so hard- just questioning what God's will was versus the desires of our hearts. When we finally gave it all over to Him (truly) and were fine not having any more kids- we got pregnant the next month. I love you sweet girl! Hang in there. God has amazing things in store for you and Matthew....because you glorify Him and live to make His Name famous. Hope to see you soon! Love, Shannon
Post a Comment