08 November 2011

Photography...for FUN!

For about a year and a half I had been taking pictures. I was being paid to do this. I would take family, maternity, newborn, engagement, and senior photos. Sarah was helping me on many of these photo shoots. It was fun for a while...but I think that I just got too busy this summer. Or something about being paid to do it made me put too much stress on myself to get the perfect pictures. So, I got burned out and am now taking a break and taking pictures just for fun to remind myself that I do LOVE to take pictures....I just don't think that I want to do it professionally. Maybe I am too much of a perfectionist and want it to be perfect, so when they are not I am frustrated. So, maybe someday I'll consider doing it again. But for now, I am just having fun taking pictures for fun :)


1 comment:

Sydni said...

I greatly enjoy the photography you share on this blog and have wished often that you could take our girls' pictures. :) You have a good eye.

Little Rock 10k and Half Marathon

 We say that we were going to Little Rock for the 10k and the half marathon races, but in reality, that is not entirely true. We used the ra...